H2alO Solution Components
H2alO Smart Water Detection Sensor
- The Patented Technology built into the H2alO Sensor is what makes it literally head and shoulders above the competition. While competitors are stuck with using 2 narrow probes connected to their sensor, the H2alO Sensor has 1500 Transmitters built into the bottom of the sensor and run by a microprocessor with the ability to detect as little as a half teaspoon of water to alert the system that there is a leak.
- H2alO Sensors can be placed directly on any surface such as metal, porcelain, ceramic tile or concrete allowing us to put them inside of walls for the protection of shower mixing valves.
- H2alO Sensors do not need to be mounted on a wall or baseboard.
- H2alO Sensors have 6 ½ square inches of detection area; unlike other sensors with two probes which only offer ¼” of detection area.
- NO FALSE ALARMS: Each H2alO Sensor has 1,500 transmitters and sensors on their bottom surface. As soon as water touches anywhere on its 6 ½” base the microprocessor goes through two different tests to confirm it is an actual water leak (this takes 2/10th of a second) and the amount of water volume detected. Once the leak has been confirmed the alarm sounds and a wireless signal is sent to turn off the water.
- Automatic signals: When paired with the system, each H2alO™ water leak sensor is designed to signal your H2alO™ Receiver and Valve to automatically shut off your water the moment a leak is detected, and to send you instant notifications.
- H2alo Sensors have a 300’ range in any direction.
- Benefits over other systems:
- H2alO’s Patented sensor are able to be placed and detect water in places that competitors are not able to place them without shorting themselves out.
- H2alO Sensors have no unsightly wires, probes or antennas.
- H2alO Sensors notifies you with a “low battery” beep, which will continue for two months, to notify you it is time to change the batteries.
- H2alO Sensors has its own computer generated ID number which makes adding extra sensors simple (no moving switches to get the right code).
- Audible water alarm: Each water leak detection sensor also provides an audible water detection alarm at 85 decibels making it easy to locate.
H2alO Shut-off Control Valve
- The H2alO control valve installs on your indoor or outdoor main water supply line, with a 12-volt actuator motor is 100 percent water proof.
- Standard size valves ¾’’ 1’’, 1 ¼’’, 1 ½’’ and 2’’.
- ALL H2alO valves are stainless steel.
- H2alO Valves are all heavy duty construction.
- The H2alO Valves have easy, One button programming to the receiver.
- The H2alO Receiver is operated by a 12-volt battery with a charger.
- The H2alO Receiver DOESN’T NEED ELECTRIC to operate the valve during a power outage or electrical surge.
- The H2alO System will continue to operate for 80 hours in a power outage which is longer than any other on the market.
- The H2alO Receiver has a LCD display for viewing sensor location
- LED valve status indicator
- Backlit soft touch buttons
- Programmable audible alarm (104db @ 3 ft)
- Recognition and naming of up to 64 wireless sensors
- On board terminals for home alarm integration
- Simple one button valve OPEN/ CLOSE
H2alO Wi-Fi Internal Transmitter (located in the receiver)
- No matter where you are, the H2alO Wi-Fi Interface conveniently puts you in complete, remote control of your H2alO with your smartphone or web-based device through your existing Wi-Fi network.
- A secure user account can connect to multiple H2alO solutions and installed locations via smartphone, tablet, PC, Mac, phone or any device with a web browser.
- Receive customized activity notifications via email, SMS text.