Customer Support Information
Reset Instructions for the H2alO Sensor
- Locate the Sensor that has been activated by listening for the Beeping Signal
- Lift the Sensor then dry it off completely and leave it in a dry place temporarily
- Locate the Main Shutoff Valve and Receiver (Black Box)
Reset Instructions for the H2alO Receiver
- Push and Hold the Red Button on the Receiver Box until the Flashing Red Light dims
- Release the Red Button and the Receiver will be reset and will no longer beep
NOTE: DO NOT TURN THE WATER BACK ON UNTIL THE SOURCE OF THE LEAK HAS BEEN DETERMINED!!!
Restoring the Water Supply
- Do not restore the main water supply until the Plumbing Repair has been completed or has been Isolated by closing the local shutoff valve at the location of the leak.
- Press Down and hold the Toggle Switch on the Receiver to the Open Position until the Valve Motor stops running
- Release the Toggle Switch, your Water Supply has now been restored
Instructions for Reinstalling the H2alO Sensor
- After the Plumbing Repair has been made or the leak has been Isolated, dry the area completely and place the H2alO Sensor back to its original location